Through dues, fundraising, and donations, W-L Crew Boosters pays for boats, oars, launches, regatta fees, and other expenses. To participate in crew, each athlete is required to separately pay dues and meet fundraising requirements, each described below:
W-L Crew Dues
- Returning athletes owe $900 no later than the first day of Spring practice, if paid prior to November 30th, the amount due is $850
- Novices owe $475 no later than the first day of Spring practice
W-L Crew Fundraising
- Returning athletes owe $850 no later than March 30
- Novices owe $425 no later than March 30
- Sarris Candies: Our Group ID is #10-1835 and orders can be placed using this link. Fall 2023 ordering ends 12/15/2023. Spring 2024 ordering runs 01/5/24 to 03/22/24. To order boxes for in-person sales, each box of 36 chocolate bars is $43.20. Use this link to place an order. Afterwards, athletes complete this form to track their fundraising status. 25% of the online order applies to fundraising requirements.
- Worcester Wreaths: Wreaths are sold in the Fall and are delivered in December. Supporters shop online using this link, using the coupon code WLCB at checkout. 25% of the online order applies to fundraising requirements.
- Friends and Family Letters – This letter is a great opportunity to invite your friends and families to support you and crew with a cash donation. Any donations received will be credited at 100% to the rower indicated.
- Mulch Sales – In January, we will begin selling mulch. If the order form has the rower’s name, that rower will get a $4 fundraising credit for each bag sold. Check out the Mulch Madness page for more details.
- Direct Donations – When rowers are selling any item, we encourage them to ask for a cash donation. Any donation received will be credited at 100% to rowers, if the rower’s name is on the order form.
Getting Credit for Fundraising
All sales and donations must be entered into the Fund W-L Crew website in order for the rower to get fundraising credit for any sale or donation. Rowers can also use the Fund W-L Crew site to check their progress towards their fundraising goals.
- Logging In – Coaches will provide rowers with their login information for the Fund W-L Crew site. If you have not received your login, make sure you have registered for the team. If you have registered, but still do not have a login, send an email to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and copy your coach.
- Credit Card Transactions – The Fund W-L Crew site accepts credit cards for all sales and donations.
- Check Transactions – Use the Fund W-L Crew site to enter the customer information. For checks, you will be asked to include the check number. Send via postal mail to 3033 Wilson Boulevard, Box E541, Arlington, VA 22201. Be sure to include the rower’s name, and the order number on the check and/or a note within the envelope.